Mestia Airport: Queen Tamar, Georgia. Flight from Tbilisi
Airport Mestia in Svaneti is opened since December 2010 and it is important transport node of Svaneti region.
Queen Tamar airport connects Mestia town with a capital of Georgia, Tbilisi.
Flights to Mestia airport
Currently you can fly to airport of Mestia from Tbilisi 4 times in a week.
The flight is operated by a local airline company ServiceAir.
To buy a ticket you can visit company Tbilisi office or if you are outside of Georgia, you can send request to us and we will help buy it for you.
Please see more details on our page Tbilisi Mestia Flight.
Svaneti flights SCHEDULE. (+ Tbilisi Kutaisi flight)
More info and how to booka ticket in advance please read here.
Queen Tamar airport, Facts.
JETRADAR is helping to find a CHEPEST Flight offers to Georgia:
Our Address :
Travel to Svaneti ?
Please, come and stay at Mazeri - a closest village to mount Ushba !
Our hotel "backyard". Mt Ushba. Not bad?
Winter view. Guesthouse at the foot of Ushba.
Flight to Georgia prices calendar:
Mazeri offers wonderful opportunities for hiking, trekking and horse riding.
All routes begin from our guesthouse doors.
Here is a list of several treks. Allmost all are possible to do with horses.
Half day hikes:
- Mazeri to waterfalls
- Mazeri to Mezir mount (nice panorama, old church and mountain lake)
- Mazeri to Guli pass ( nice panorama, old church, Ushba view from south side)
- Mazeri to the foot of Peak Mazeri
- Mazeri to waterfalls and Ushba glacier (river, forest, Ushba from north side).
- Mazeri to Guli, than Koruldi lake and down to Mestia (we can pickup after finish).
- Mazeri to Ushba glacier south.
- Horse riding tour from Mazeri to Latali via Bali pass. Participation in gold mining process, using ancient Svan method (~6 hours)
- Tour to Mestia. Going by a car, visit museums, Svan towers, lifting on Hatsvali cableway (5-6 hours).
- Trip to Latali. Going by a car, visit ancient churches, ruined towers, participation in gold mining process, using ancient Svan method (5-6 hours).
- Tour to Ushguli. Highest settlmeтt in Europe, UNESCO heritage, Svan towers (~7 hours).
Also, in Mazeri:
- Fishing in a mountain river
- Mushrooms and berries picking
- To see how to make svan hats
- Visit medieval Svan house-museum.